- For your safety and the safety of others, you must follow all attraction rules. Note that for safety reasons, you will not be allowed to ride, if you cannot comply with the correct riding procedures.
- Follow the lifeguards' instructions. Our aquatic staff is responsible to look after your safety and wellbeing.
- Supervise small children at all times. Lifeguards and attraction attendants are not babysitters.
- Wear comfortable and sensible swimwear. For safety reasons, no jeans or dresses will be allowed on the rides. Burkinis are allowed in some attractions only. Toddlers must wear swim diapers at all times.
- Remember sun safety. Wear a hat, put on plenty of sunscreen and drink lots of water.
- Bring glassware, sharp objects and portable BBQs into the park.
- Bring alcohol into the park.
- Bring shisha pipe into the park.
- Smoke on the site - there is designated smoking areas at the Hawaiian Beach Bar and VIP bar. Please refer to the park map.
- Wear any eyewear without a retaining strap on rides.
- Bring any food or beverage on the attractions. You will be asked to finish your food or drink before you slide.
- Bring any children's toys or water wings into the park. Personal lifejackets are permitted.
- Bring balls or frisbees.
- Bring tents or umbrellas.
- Use the slides if you have a heart condition, back problems or if you are pregnant.
- Wear any loose clothing. We recommend that for safety reasons, long hair be tied back.